Thursday, August 13, 2015

For Throwback Thursday


James and I were antiquing a few weeks ago and I saw this little honey sitting on a table....

 

I used one of these filmstrip projectors when I first started teaching.  You would go to the school library's teacher section and check out a little plastic round film container with a pop-up lid.  The words were written at the bottom of the slide, so you called on a student with strong reading skills to read the film strip orally to the class. 

When I retired 33 years later, all of my notes were in Power Points or Prezis with video embedded into the presentation. A year's worth of them was contained on this little honey...


Now that's a Throwback Thursday for you!!!

Love ya'll,
Shelli

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. 
~Arthur C. Clarke

No comments: