Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Perfect Container

Last week, we had a post about the wonderful daylily.  Today I want to show you the perfect container for bringing these beautiful flowers into the house.  Since you can't cut the whole scape without losing some blooms, these daylily vases are made to hold just one flower at a time affording you the option of enjoying some daylilies in the kitchen while the rest are still blooming in the yard.



Each vase holds a tiny bit of water to get your daylily through the day.


I also wanted to mention that I buy most of my daylilies from Joywalk Daylily Garden and Produce right here in Lincoln Parish.  You can find them each Saturday at the Ruston Farmers Market.  

Love ya'll,
Shelli


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.

 ~Claude Monet


No comments: