Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hot Husband!!

As you know from a previous post, James and I have been on vacation.  We rented a car that had heated seats. Now that is way fancier than any of the automobiles we have at Turkey Creek Garden, let me assure you.  We probably wouldn't have noticed the heated seat feature except that the temperature on the warmest day of our vacation was in the 50's and the mornings were in the low 30's.  Needless to say, the warm seats were a big hit!

On one of the geyser viewing mornings when it was really cold and we had a long way to drive, I ordered a big cup of hot chocolate to go and jumped in the car.

"Mmmm," I said, " Hot chocolate....Hot seats..... Hot geysers!"
 
"Hot husband," added James.
 
www.pinterest.com

 
 
 
It was my favorite comment of the whole trip!



For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard


Love ya'll, Shelli
 

No comments: