Friday, May 20, 2016

Gratitude Box and Letters To My Future Self


I don't blame you at all for being sick of hearing about graduation stuff, but I have just one more thing I want to share with you so please bear with me.

My sister, Carole is a fabulous gift giver!! She has an amazing knack for finding the wittiest, funniest, and most appropriate gifts for any occasion. Combine her skill with our family's long history of giving homemade, comical "Survival Kits"for every occasion from retirement to marriage, and you can imagine the ultimate "College Graduation Survival Kit" that Carole put together for Madeleine to open at her post-graduation family luncheon. It contained little gifts organized into categories with titles such as Wisdom, Values, Southern Personality, Family Ties, and more. Each category had a funny quote that explained the category and, well, it was just epic!!


But the reason I am sharing this with you is to tell you about two items that I thought were especially great gifts that you may be able to use in the future- the Gratitude Box and Letters To Future Myself.

Top of Box

Message on the inside lid.


I think this would make a great gift for several occasions. Carole found it a Francesca's. They have other styles.


I think this would be a fun gift for many ages and occasions.



This product is by Lea Redmond.  This little book contains sealable envelopes with varying themes for each letter such as...

and This is what I live for..., It was an extraordinary day..., I promise myself..., and A pep talk for the future me...


There are several other fun options. You can order these at Barnes & Noble as well as other places.
OK, no more graduation posts! I promise!! Next week we are going to talk about the Mobile Flower Show and enjoy some amazing floral designs like this one...


Love ya'll,
Shelli



No comments: