Thursday, February 18, 2016

Becoming Distinguished

Hey, just a quick update from Turkey Creek Garden! The winter sowing is going well. Poppies, lavender, cosmos, larkspur, and delphinium are up. Am thinking of transplanting the poppies this weekend. The weather is so weird that I really don't know what to do. Is it winter, spring, or summer?







You may have heard that my New Year's resolution was to start getting old. In that vein, I am letting the color on my hair grow out. I would simply say that I am going gray, but when a man goes gray, people say is he is distinguished. So I am going to say that I am becoming distinguished! Ha!

When Carole was here she snapped a shot of  the chickens, but I really think she wanted a picture of the lovely gray stripe down the middle of my head!



Here's a better look. I started in September and probably have six more months to go before I am completely distinguished.  Let me say for the record how great it is to have a husband who loves me, not my hair.




OK, just a couple of quick updates. 

 Hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather.  It will probably snow in a couple of weeks!!


Love ya'll, 
Shelli

Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. 
~Leroy "Satchel" Paige

No comments: